Sunday 27 November 2011

oops I did it again!!










I forgot again!!!! oh my !! in my defense we spent most of yesterday getting our paving done so I was slightly sidetracked:)






onto the challenge :)

Day 19 - Another picture of yourself.


(BTW its really hard to find picture of just me! there always other people in the pictures )

Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name.


I started this Blog as an outlet for all the random thoughts and things that happen in my life. Hence the Random Ramblings, as this is the place where I ramble on about all the random things that are in my head :) ( that and the original names that I had thought up were all already taken by other people on blogger and it wouldn't let me choose the same name for obvious reasons :) and no i can't remember what they were !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)