Sunday 4 December 2011

Getting back into the swing of things: Day 21



I'm finally back in the swing of things!!! have a computer back and have kicked the flu in the butt (well kinda :) ) so without further ado ...






Day 21 - A photo of something that makes you happy.


climbing onto the christmas bandwagon the things that are making me happy are:



I made a nativity Scene which makes me smile when I see it :)


Our Christmas tree is up and all our gifts are ready :) just waiting for everyone to arrive !!

Then the last thing that makes me happy is I FINALLY finished a baby blanket I've been working on for AGES!! ( no its not for me!! ) I'm very very proud of it as its the first 'big' crochet project I've finished :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)