Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day 23: facts






Day 23 - 15 facts about you.

1: I cannot sleep when the doors on the cupboard are open

2: I can tell immediately when some-one has moved something in my house

3: I love rearranging furniture (although my hubby has put a stop to this in most of the house but the spare room is fair game ;) )

4: I would love to be able to draw/paint freehand

5: I can play the violin (badly ;) )

6: I only went to one high school and one primary school

7: I don't eat pineapple or cooked raisens

8: I would love to one day start my own business (watch this space!!)

9: I hate being damp . I can handle being completely wet or dry but it annoys me no end when I'm damp

10: I'm slightly obsessed with reading decor blogs . Some of my favorites include: Young House Love , Bower Power, How to Nest for less and The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking to name a few

11: I like to make things (even though they often don't turn out like the picture)

12: It takes me a long time to make friends with people

13: I hate conflict and avoid it wherever possible.

14: I prefer chips over chocolate (shocker I know )

15: I just recently got a new(to-me) car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)