Wednesday 7 December 2011

Day 24: things of meaning







Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you

So today the instruction is to show you a photo of something that means a lot to me. Once again I can't just pick one thing so I'll show you my collection :)



This is a Royal Dalton Doll I inherited when my Gran passed away, a Delft Windmill we got when Willie's Gran passed away and the unity Candle from our Wedding. They mean a lot for obvious sentimental reasons but for me its kind of a cool little representation of our new family as well as where we both come from. Kind of the past meets the present if you will. 

My Gran passed away a long time ago and never got the chance to watch me grow up or to meet Willie but she is still a part of our history and our present :)


Willie's gran only recently passed away so its nice to have reminders of her. She was a remarkable women and a real blessing to us as a couple.



Last but not least the unity candle ,which was a wedding gift from our friends Taz and Quintin , is about our new little family . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)