Thursday 10 November 2011

day 3: Date Night


Day 3: Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect first date.


Hmmm...
been a while since I've been on one of those ;). none of my relationships ( not that there were many by any means) really ever began by 'dating' . Things just kind of evolved out of situations happening at the time. It was always a friend of a friend, or a social event where we met or stuff like that. This being said I think the concept of dating is quite fun ( and by dating I mean dating with intent not just random hookups). 

so just for fun ,if money was no object and dating was the object my perfect first date would probably go a bit like this:)

for me a group date offers the perfect mix of fun and no pressure to get to know some-one. If they can't handle my friends and being around other people then it probably won't work for me . There is no pressure and if its not going so well at least there are other people to buffer you:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)