Tuesday 1 November 2011

Christmas Conundrum

As my wonderful friend Sarah reminded me this morning its 54 days until Christmas. While you all shake you heads in disbelief at how fast the year has gone let me take the opportunity to share with you that i LOVE Christmas! I've been buying decorations and planning presents since the beginning of October and i cannot wait to put up my trees (yes as in more than one!)


What you may not know is that now that I am married Christmas (and January ) come with a lot of gifts. 16 family Christmas Gifts and 5 Birthday gift and 2 wedding anniversaries to be exact! Which is a lot of gifts on a small budget!! so in the interests of creating personalized presents and not breaking the bank I've been searching for some unique DIY gifts. I'm not going to share them here (as some of the people receiving them might read this) but instead wanted to share some of the things that had me shaking my head in utter disbelief!!!
Exhibit A: 



Yes folks those are slippers made out of PADS!!! I know the budget is tight but yeesh, 

Exhibit B:
Bellybutton Blow Dryer
Belly Button Blow Dryer is great for the Person who Has Everything. Take an ordinary flexible drinking straw and attach a card that says:
Instructions: Take deep breath. Place one end of dryer in mouth. Bend over. Place other end of dryer near belly button. Blow. Repeat if necessary.
CAUTION: Do NOT inhale when dryer is near belly button.





Umm .... ok then!

Exibit C:




Magic Weight Loss Beans
You need some beans, put them in the bag. Add instructions:
1. Remove beans from bag.
2. Throw them on the floor.
3. Bend down and pick up each bean.
4. Repeat hourly as needed.

I'll take two please!

Here's hoping you get something you need this Christmas that isn't quite as ... how shall we put this ... creative :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)