Friday 11 November 2011

Day 4: the friend edition


Day 4: favorite Photograph of your best friend

I have some wonderful people in my life. I have been blessed with a large circle of people who i love and i know would be there for me in a pinch ! even though they are (well most of them anyway) now far away they still mean a great deal to me . Today's challenge is a favorite photograph of your best friend. While there were many picture I have to choose from their are two that stick out in my mind(ironically they were both taken on the same day) for the two very special people in my life that I consider my best friend (in very different ways <3)

First up we have this one

my wonderful husband who is a wonderful friend and who I love very much !!!

the second pic is this one:

That's my special friend Sarah, my MOH, (ex)room-mate and all round bundle of fun :)

Both picture were taken on during our wedding (duh ;) ) by my very talented friend Gen. Check out her photography site HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)