Wednesday 16 November 2011

Day 9- Shopping fun :)

Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.


My favorite topic :) Shopping!!!
well as I mentioned in my previous post here I love Christmas. So most of my shopping trips lately have revolved around that point (apart from the essential stuff like food). Plus I've been looking for inexpensive ways to decorate for the upcoming Christmas season. So yesterday I got a bee in my bonnet about making a Christmas Wreath because I refuse to pay R60+ for something I could make myself for much less ( on that point anybody know where i can get wreath shapes? just the round part made out of reeds/foam/wire?). I found an idea to use tinsel and a cardboard wreath shape and went to the shops  after work for supplies ( i.e. tinsel and decorations).


While I was there I went into PEP who surprisingly sells Christmas decorations cheaply that don't look to bad, and seeing as I was paying by card and swiping for R9.99 is a waste of bank fees decided to have a look around I found this:

Now most of you are probably thinking what the heck is that. Let me explain. We have a small toilet/shower combo that serves as our 'master bathroom' for lack of a better term. due to the tiny nature of this space and the need for it to have a sliding door we have no towel rails in our bathroom. When we first moved in we improvised with an over the door hook I had from varsity days but it was by no means pretty and was kinda big

So for R24.99 ( which I thought was pretty good considering its a decent size and made from metal) our towels got a new home :)

Pretty Snazzy hey? so that was the last thing I purchased :) and BTW the wreath turned out pretty cool too :) planning on making another one so will take pictures and show them off soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)