Monday 30 January 2012

Button Swop

Inspired by the Lovely Sarah over at Life on Walnut Street,

Photobucket
   
 I thought I'd try the idea of a Button swop. Basically the idea behind a button swop is that you put my button somewhere on your blog and I'll do the same for you. Since Sarah offered up this opportunity the traffic to my little blog has definitely picked up so I'd be keen to see if we can share the love a bit more. Plus its fun to 'meet' new Bloggers and gain some more followers especially for those of us who are just starting out :)

If you would be interested please drop me a comment with the url/link to your blog so I can get your button and take mine from the side-bar and add it to yours:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)