Friday 26 April 2013

Baby Update: 25 weeks

How Far Along: 25w 6 days
Size of Baby: Baby Should weigh about 750g and be about 32cm long
Baby sprinkle is about the size of a eggplant
Picture of Baby:

 
Maternity Clothes: I put on a shirt today that buttoned up last week and today won't get anywhere close... no turning back now :)
Belly:


Sleep:daylight savings has completely messed up my internal clock. I've been waking up at 4:30/5 and then I just fall asleep and my alarm goes off.

Best Moment of the Week: We got a pram (after MUCH deliberation) and the nursery is starting to come together. I need to break out the sewing machine this weekend and try and make some of the stuff on my ever growing list so wish me luck .
Movement: very regularly, especially after I eat
Symptoms: Pregnancy brain is CRAZY !! Its gotten so bad that I forget things in the process of picking up a pen to add it to my to-do list ... oy
Food Cravings: nope :)

What I Miss: well this isn't really something I miss but I seem to have crazy allergies and Sinus (which I'm told randomly enough is a pregnancy symptom). I'm miss not sneezing!
What I'm Looking Forward to:the weekend! some quiet time sounds like a good idea cos this week has been insanely busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)