Friday 5 April 2013

baby update: 22 weeks


How Far Along: 22 w 6 days ( I'm on time today but only barely)
 
Size of Baby:  Baby Sprinkle is approximately 500g and 26 cm long. this is the approximate size of a Papaya :)


Picture of Baby:
 
Another 'unrealeased' photo from last weeks scan :)
 
 
Maternity Clothes: Found some of my more stretchy non preg jeans still fit! my woardrope grew ;)

Belly:
 
I look huge in this picture!! I blame the ruffles ;)

Sleep: is awesome... especially when little puppies sleep through the night ;)

Best Moment of the Week: Today! its friday :)
 

Movement: all the time now... Baby stops though if Willie tries to feel
 
Symptoms:  same  

Food Cravings: I'm not craving anything specific but am hungry all the time. Luckily i don't seem to be gaining to much weight which is good!
 
What I Miss: a nice rare steak ;) and being able to bend over without seriuos discomfort.
 

What I'm Looking Forward to: Weddings and catching up. I'm on leave baby!!!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)