Friday 3 May 2013

Baby Update: 26 Weeks

How Far Along: 26w 6 days
Size of Baby: Baby Should weigh about 850g and be about 33cm long
Baby sprinkle is about the size of a Lettace.
I'm growing huge so she's definately doing some growing in there!
Picture of Baby:
 
 
  
Belly:



Sleep:the last couple days have been bad... I feel like a bit of a Zombie for most of the day

Best Moment of the Week: a Public Holiday gave us some much needed time to organise:) Managed to sort out most of the cupboards and Baby's Room is now almos clear of clutter
 
Movement: very regularly, especially after I eat
Symptoms: Pregnancy brain is still common. I've had some crazy mood swing this last week and seem to be a fountain as silly things make me cry...
Food Cravings: nope :)

What I Miss: being able to reach my feet without resorting to gymnastics..
 
What I'm Looking Forward to:the weekend! And hopefully getting our garden into a semi presentable state :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)