Friday 31 May 2013

Baby Update: 30 weeks

How Far Along: 30w 6 days ,64 days to go :)
 
Size of Baby: Baby Should weigh about 1.5 kg and be about 37cm long
 doctor did a scan today to check and our little one clocked in at 1,8kg (1.797kg to be exact).
WOWZA
She's meant to double that between now and the time she arrives
 
Picture of Baby:
 

Baby is the length of a cucumber
 
Belly:



Sleep:my 'belly pillow' is causing the hubster some frustration (especially now that its colder at night and we can actually be near each other without overheating) . He complains its taking up too much space but it still didn't stop me from waking up in the middle of the night and finding his face on my pillow ;) (so I'm calling his bluff)
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing little one again and almost being finished with the nursery :) Its coming together beautifully! check out the latest progress here
 
Movement: All the time!! :) I'm loving it :) It was also nice to see how she was laying today in the scan so I can identify what part of the body is moving where:)
Symptoms: the usual :)
Food Cravings: these have died down again... now I'm just hungry... ALL.THE.TIME!! weight seems to be holding fairly steady though so I'm obviously not eating as much as I feel like I am
 
What I Miss: the time when getting dressed in the morning was easy! Even some of my maternity clothes are starting to flake on me :(
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: Tourism Expo tonight and hopefully painting furniture this weekend (we'll see how that turns out ;) )







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)