Tuesday 6 March 2012

Printable and idea's resources

In my blogger 'travels' I come across so many fabulous ideas! I haven't given into the appeal of Pinterest yet cos I know I'll get hooked and I really don't have the time for another 'addiction' ;) today I thought I would share some of the wonderful sights I've bookmarked and come back to often:)

One Pretty thing shares ideas from all over the web. They Do daily D.I.Y's as well as topic specific crafts for Holidays or skills (e.g. Knitting/crochet or card making)

Aimee Over at Sprik Space has wonderful printables and patterns that can be adapted for any project you could imagine. She share's many of her graphics for free
like this one

Hostess with the Mostess is a fantastic party planning resource! They have printables for just about any occasion as well as AMAZING inspiration and photo's that will make you drool. Definitely worth a look!

 

and last but certainly not least I share Printables has got a comprehensive list of anything you might need to print,be it calender's ,labels, home décor, note cards or scrapbook paper.





this is obviously not an exhaustive list but these are sites I use on a regular basis :)
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)