Friday 22 March 2013

Baby Update: Week 20

How Far Along: Today 20w 6 days

Size of Baby: Baby Sprinkle is approximately 22.5cm long and 380g. this is approximately the size of a Cantaloupe.
Picture of Baby:

Maternity Clothes: Still the same except starting to fit better (around the belly area). On a very sad note, my fingers have swelled so much my wedding rings don't fit any more :(
Belly:
Sleep: Not so great this week, let just say we've been adjusting to puppy potty training methods... it is getting better tho and tonight I think we're going to try getting her to sleep in another room.
Best Moment of the Week: We moved into our house, well kind of.. we're still unpacking and it kind of looks like a war zone but its my war zone :) When things are a little more sorted out I'll post an update :)
Movement: umm......

Symptoms: baby bump, all over emotions, (Back ) aches and pains and tiredness
Food Cravings:  Nope...
What I Miss: feeling settled... I'm not so good with things being untidy and disorganised and I mentioned our war zone at home so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed
What I'm Looking Forward to: weekend and a second short week in a row next week :) we also have out anatomy scan on Thursday so looking forward to seeing Sprinkle again :)
Milestones: Half way through ! Its unbelievable how time is flying!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)