Friday 15 March 2013

Baby update: Week 19

How Far Along: Today 19w 6 days

Size of Baby: Baby Sprinkle is approximately 21 cm long and 270g. this is approximately the size of a mango.
Picture of Baby:
 
source
 
Maternity Clothes: I think I have about 5 outfits that fit at this point :) and just because something fit yesterday doesn't mean it will still be comfortable today !  
Belly:
Just for comparisons sake
 
 
Week 18
 
              Week 19 
 
I remembered not to wear the same thing this week (pats self on the back) and HOLY MOLY things are growing!! Doctor says I'm measuring two weeks ahead of a normal belly which could explain why I look and feel HUGE.

 
Sleep: Not so great this week.Its been excessively hot again and I can't seem to get comfortable and lets not even mention leg cramps . Part of the experience tho :) I must say I am very glad its Friday
 
Best Moment of the Week: Went to the Doctor and got to hear little sprinkle's heartbeat again. A Strong 145 bpm. My blood pressure is good and there seems to be no problems with my sugar etc so all is well :)
 
Movement: Starting to feel like a stuck record here, Still nothing .I still feel like I'm missing it but pregnancy does so many weird things to your body I really can't tell the difference in sensations.

Symptoms: baby bump, emotions, (Back ) aches and pains and tiredness
 
Food Cravings:  nothing crazy, just seem to have gotten my appetite back. I'm finding I can't eat as much as before (my stomach space is compressed) but I'm much more hungry and less sensitive to smells.
 
What I Miss: still missing people... Looking forward to our trip back for the first wedding of the year in a little less than a month :D
What I'm Looking Forward to: today is moving Day!! FINALLY!!!!!!

Milestones: Baby Sprinkle is working on sensory development right now, He/she is learning how to taste, smell and hear :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)