Wednesday 30 January 2013

I want you...



to be a guest guru on this blog !!!
 
Last year I launched a series called Guest Guru with the idea being to get ordinary people to share there skills with others. You can see what amazing talent I've already had the privilege of featuring by clicking here or on the tap at the top of the page labelled Guest Guru.
 
 
 
all that it involves is a post on a topic you feel like a 'guru' in. it can be anything from a recipe you love to something related to your job or even how you keep your toddler entertained all day cos lets face it ,this blog is a hodgepodge of may things so anything pretty much goes. If you have a blog you'd like to share I'm open to Blog buttons and links back to your own space of the interweb. I don't have a HUGE readership but there are a faithful few who hang around with me on a regular basis.
 
Please contact me either by leaving a comment or on the blog facebook page. You'll even get an awesome button for your trouble :)
 


Photobucket
 
Looking forward to hearing from you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)