Monday 16 July 2012

lets get social:)

the main point of today's post is to join in the Let's get social link party and share all the different ways you can hold of me but before we get into to that I want to say I hit 4000 page views today :) it took me 6 months to hit 1000 and in the last month (which isn't even over yet!) I've already had 928 ! which is pretty cool for this very small time blogger :) thanks to all who stopped by!

OK now back to our regularly scheduled programming :)


Poofy Cheeks

I have a number of ways for you to connect with me :)
the first (and most obvious seeing as you are reading this) is on the Blog. You can sign up to follow using Google friend connect, linky followers, by RSS feed, networked blogs or have the posts directly sent to your email . Thats a lot of ways to stay in touch !!


you can also Find me on Facebook. This is the easiest way to get a hold of me and if you 'like' the blog page you'll get notifications when a new post is up in your news feed :)


Last but not least , fast becoming my newest obsession , Pinterest :)
you can follow my boards here
(or http://pinterest.com/emmarramblings/ if the link doesn't work )


looking forward to connecting with you :) I haven't yet given in to twitter or Google+ purely because I feel like there are more than enough ways to stay connected already and I have trouble keeping up with what I already have:) I'd love to hear what you think the best way to keep in touch is :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)