Friday 12 July 2013

Baby Update: 36 weeks

How Far Along: 36w 6 day ... Can hardly believe it!!

Size of Baby: Baby should weigh about 2.7 kg and be about 46.5cm long
(the people that made this list had small babies!! ;) )

Picture of Baby:

By this stage Baby Sprinkle is is about as long as some Swiss Chard






Belly:

 
Sleep: ja, that's not going so well!
Best Moment of the Week: hearing about how the ladies from our Antenatal classes have started having their babies... not long to go now :)
 
Movement: fluctuates... went to the doctor and she has moved down and is starting to Engage..
 
Symptoms: at 8 months pregnant I don't there is is a Symptom I don't have :) (this statement still stands)
Food Cravings: nothing much...
What I Miss: being able to put on a pair of socks... for some reason i cannot reach my right foot. Left is fine but the right foot is unreachable. 
What I'm Looking Forward to: the weekend !! 3 weeks till my due date tomorrow!! and the hopefully soon arrival of another special little boy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)