Friday 23 September 2011

A little pet peeve

Let me preface this post by saying I am strange. Anyone who knows me in real life can attest to it. I (like I'm sure many of you) have little things that annoy me or that I can't handle, like going to bed in an unmade bed or sleeping with the cupboard doors open. But those, dear friends, are totally different posts.
Today's post is about this:


Not my office( although I don't think many of you have seen where I work) but the fact that no one ever puts the chairs back in . GRRRRR! I have this weird little obsession with making sure things stay where they are meant too. it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable when I know things are out of place. Now I am fully able to acknowledge my O.C.D. and cannot expect others to feel the same strange need I have but how hard is it to return the chair to its original position??

SO much better now :) i think i"m going to change my job title to social worker/poster maker/photocopier fixer/laminater/chair-pusher-inner. Try fit that on a business card ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)