Monday 13 January 2014

Word of the year 2014

I Know, I know its late but better late than never. Trying to get back into a routine with a little one in the mix presents a unique set of challenges and blogging was an extra one that could afford to take a back seat to little smiles and giggles :)

Following on from last years Theme its time to pick a new word for the year. There is one that specifically keeps running round and round in my head


This year is only 13 days old and has already called for some major moments for Bravery. I have a feeling its going to continue and I am choosing to take on the challenges. 


For those looking to join me in this you can download a free printable to remind yourself over at Nicole Joelle

Prayers appreciated
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)