Wednesday 31 August 2011

Babies & Boredom ....

With the new arrival of my good friends Baby Girl ( who's picture I won't put up cos I don't have any but take it from me she's pretty cute ), Babies have been a topic of conversation in our lives for the past few days. Its starting to feel like I can't turn on the T.V. cos all the programmes have babies and the fact that there seems to be something in the water here in WHK because everywhere you look are Prams and Pregnant tummies!!!

and before anyone gets excited this is not a post to announce I'm Pregnant cos I most definitely am not !!! :) I've just been thinking about what it means to bring a child into the world. There is so much stuff out there for babies and it all seems so expensive! plus it takes up so much space! for anyone who's ever come to visit us will now that although we live very comfortably there won't be much room should we add a little person into the mix.Its such a responsibility! 

so in my boredom I've been looking at some baby setups that are pretty cool ( in my opinion) although I'm not sure if I'd go as all out as some of the places I found :) Enjoy
i thought this was super Practical :) (and pretty :) )
apparently stripes are a recurring theme ;)


I LOVE the bedding/curtains :)


Minimalist fantasticness ( i know that's not a word but it should be :) !!! 

at least I know I'll be prepared (right? maybe I'm just a little crazy and have too much time on my hands ;) ). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)