Monday 15 August 2011

Paperwork = :(

I am of the firm opinion that paperwork kills the human Spirit! Any enthusiasm one might feel about starting a new project fades into absolute despair the minute there is paperwork required to turn it into reality! Thinking of starting a new business? you must draw up a business plan (paperwork = :( ) want to run a community project? you first need to draw up a detailed proposal and budget ( Paperwork = :( )
its enough to make anyone go a bit crazy!!

now don't get me wrong, I understand the need to prepare properly for things and not all paperwork is bad in the long run,it just frustrates me that I have to keep writing proposal after proposal to get anything done, and its not like these things get accepted the first time either! more often than not they get sent back for teeny tiny alterations ! sigh...

anyway ... I better get back to all my paperwork ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)