Thursday 13 December 2012

Brain Dump

I keep starting posts and then not getting around to finishing them, mainly cos they require some kind of effort on my part (researching facts/finding pictures). So today you a going to be Privy to one of the laziest post's I'll probably ever write, because its all I can drag out of my brain at the moment
 
1) Can this year end already!!! I know it's flown by but this last little bit seems to be flying but crawling along at the same time! It probably doesn't help that I'm not going on leave either
 
2) Today we need to bake a wedding cake for my brother and sister in laws reception Saturday.... PRESSURE!!! I really hope it works first time other wise its going to be a long late night of baking :)
 
3) I miss my friends and Family that are far away TONS right now ! COME VISIT PEOPLE!!!
 
4) Pinterest is awesome !!
 
5) This house building thing feels like we've hit a wall ! I just want things to start moving again ! plus we need to pick paint colours and I keep second guessing my choices! any one with Interior design Experience want to help?
 
6) Why can't people just be nice to each other for heavens sake!!!
 
THE END
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)