Thursday 20 March 2014

Simple Rolled Flower Tutorial


I know I KNOW, I've disapeared for AGES... I have no excuses I haven't used before *hangs head in Shame*

Hopefully this quick and easy craft tutorial will make up some what (I also have a 7 Month update to do but little madam is so busy all the photo's I took came out Blurry so I need to retake them :( )

I've had this on my to-do list for ages and I could kick myself for not doing it sooner as it is so quick. 

You need :
-strips of fabric,
-scissors
 -glue gun(not pictured).

1) Fold fabric Strip in half and glue to secure



2) Start rolling to make a nice centre for your flower. Glue to secure


3) Continue rolling but twist the fabric as you roll. Glue periodically to secure



4) When your flower is as big as you want it to be (or you reach the end of your fabric strip) glue the tail down to the underside of the flower


5) Cover the back with a piece of material and glue to secure. I used squares and cut around after it was dry to neaten it up but you can use circles from the beginning





6) Enjoy :)


Heres a handy picture for you to pin :)




Linking up at:

Beyond The Picket Fence

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)