Thursday 31 May 2012

little minor freakout !!!

I don't know if many of you out there actually know the reason why I started Blogging in the first place? Well I got hooked on a blog called Young House Love .Their enthusiasm and quirky writing style made me think hey I could do that and so I did :)

Yesterday John and Sherry ( the couple writing the blog) talked about how they got a permit for building a deck and asked if anyone else had a story to share.. well as I mentioned here we're knee deep in the application process for our new house so I commented and Sherry actually replied!!!!


I'm in a little shock and awe that such Famous ( and awesome) Blogging legends took the time to comment and maybe (here's hoping ;) ) even had a look at my little blog :)

whoop whoop :)

and to make the week better i was featured at laugh love and craft for my Pink Party printable's... all in all its been a good blogging week

Laugh, Love, & Craft



OK freak out over :)


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)