Monday 21 May 2012

things you might not know

I love the internet! Seriously I do! You can find ideas for pretty much anything your heart desires.maybe i should clarify what has gotten me so excited. For a while now I have been wanting to learn how to use Photoshop. But its quite complicated and the program itself is quite pricey, Enter "Becoming Martha".





 She shared about a free-share(open source?) version of Photoshop called GIMP which you can download for free using this link, but not only did she share that news she is also doing Tutorials on how to use the program to create digital scrapbook layouts and invites ! you can learn along with me by clicking here and following her. I've been having fun!! check out a few of my initial offerings





Most of the free digital scrap elements come from Shabbyprincess.com

Also this weekend i went a got a couple of the new Consol glass "my Jars"



These awesome jars come with a ready painted chalk board area that you can use to label them.



I used ours for cereal (although I'm definitely going back to get some more for all the pasta and rice overcrowding my pantry!)

so thats my list of things you may not know :) hope they are helpful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)