Thursday 6 June 2013

styling...

So this post is as far from my usual content as can be... But seeing as the whole point of this blog is my random musings on life I guess that's OK right?
 
 
I'm wouldn't exactly call myself a fashion guru. I can match things and usually (in my opinion) don't look to bad but I don't have the knack to take something ordinary and make it look fantastic or to accessorise things well. I also am cheap . So buying 'grown-up' clothes is a challenge for me as everything seems SUPER expensive.
 
So when I started on Pinterest I started looking at some idea's for updating my wardrobe to try and find a style that works for me. While browsing my Good Looks Board I started noticing a trend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Apparently I am more predictable than I thought ;) If only everything you pinned magically jumped into your cupboard!!;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment :)